Sunday, August 24, 2008
Slowly... very slowly melting away....
I went in 2 weeks ago for my weekly weigh in and was a little nervous because the previous week was such a crazy week. It was the first week of school and my schedule was thrown a little off. I hadn't had time for breakfast and there was little to no time to scarf down a lunch not to mention being way too tired to get to the gym every day like I had during the summer. Needless to say I ended up gaining a pound which I was not very happy about but better 1 pound than 10. This last week I was able to stick to a more "normal" schedule and get to the gym every day. So far I have lost a total of 45 pounds. My goal is to loose another 55 by December 31st so that I can officially loose 100 lbs in 7 months. My trainer has been a huge motivator for me and is just wonderful. If you are looking to join a gym and need a trainer I recommend going to Pure Fitness on Alma School and Elliot and ask for Rachel. She is amazing!!! Anyway, here's to another week of gym adventures and teaching excitement :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment