
Alrighty I know it has been a while since I have last blogged but I am going to make a huge effort to try and post something at least once a week. ( I will try my hardest) So this summer I have seen more movies than I have all year. This past weekend I went with some friends and saw Mama Mia. Needless to say it wasn't what I was expecting. I laughed through the entire movie along with a couple shakes of the head not believing what I was seeing. I think if they would have cast someone other than Meryl Streep in the lead role it might have helped the cause. Oh well it was a fun time had by all.

On a happier note Friday at midnight was the release of Breaking Dawn the final Stephanie Meyer book in the vampire series. I went and got my copy at 12:30am and that began my day of reading minus the hour gym session and 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I finished the book and can not wait for the movie to come out in December. The fourth book is by far the best one and definitely sums up a lot of unexplained questions. Happy Reading!
1 comment:
I'm impressed... not only did you update your blog, you added a few new things and a new layout. Can we hold you to the weekly thing?
Post a Comment